List Price: $15.00
Sale Price: $15.00
(as of 09/04/2015 20:58 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
The least processed and rarest of all teas, white tea has the highest concentrations of polyphenols and is the most difficult to create and procure. After a year, in early spring when the buds and leaves are nonetheless closed and covered by fine silvery-white downy hairs, the leaves are delicately hand-plucked. They then undergo a meticulously monitored drying process exactly where the tea is withered. Tea Forté works directly with these artisan- farmers who tender the delicate procedure to assure that the white tea that we provide yields an exquisitely subtle tea-drinking expertise. Tea Forte offers the exact same high quality blends from our signature pyramid infusers in loose tea type. The weight of the tea ranges from 50-130 grams based on the volume of the blend. Each and every canister makes around 35-50 scrumptious cups.
- RARE WHITE ORGANIC TEA with the evocative essence of vanilla orchid infused with the taste of fresh baked pear
- WHITE TEA is the rarest of all tea, yielding an exquisitely subtle tea-drinking experience
- LIGHT-BODIED tea with moderate caffeine, USDA Certified Organic
- STEEPING: Bring fresh, cold water to a boil and pour over 1 teaspoon of tea leaves per 8 ounces of water. Steep 2-4 minutes.
- AWARD WINNER - National Association for Specialty Food