List Price: $27.02
Sale Price: $27.02
(as of 04/22/2016 16:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Tiny Footprint Coffee -Tiny Footprint was founded in 2010 by a team of specialty coffee artisans as the world’s first carbon adverse coffee firm. All of our coffees come from pick higher-altitude Fair Trade cooperatives and farms, third-celebration certified organic by Onecert. -We roast all of our coffee in our 1960s German built Probat drum roaster retrofitted with the latest fuel-effective technology to guarantee consistent and precise batches every single roast. -How are we Carbon Unfavorable? Nicely, it takes four lbs of CO2 to produce and distribute 1 lb of our coffee. For every single pound that is sold, we donate a portion of the proceeds to fund reforestation in Ecuador’s Mindo cloud forest. More than time, these trees will eliminate 54 lbs of CO2 from the atmosphere. Tinyfootprintcoffee.com Tiny Footprint Coffee – Mindo Cloudforest Foundation Partnership (MCF) -Our reforestation efforts along the Northwestern Andes of Ecuador support to plant native tree species all through the Mindo Cloud Forest region in heavily deforested locations. These trees not only sequester enormous amounts of carbon from the air, but also offer habitat to hundreds of nearby bird species, reinforce soil conservation methods, and rebuild water tables. The Mindo Cloudforest Foundation works straight with local landowners to supply jobs connected to the care and redevelopment of the cloud forest. -Beginning in 2008, MCF made and is executing Ecuador\'s 1st and only Verified Carbon Standard validated reforestation project. mindocloudforest.org
- 2 - 1 lb. bags of Dark Roast Coffee
- 100% Arabica & Organic coffee beans.
- Craft Roasted in our vintage 90 kilo German-built Probat drum roaster retrofitted with modern fuel-efficient ribbon burners, delivering perfectly roasted coffee every time.
- Carbon negative and earth positive. Funding reforestation in Ecuador's cloud forests.
- Flavor Profile: Bold, intense dark roast flavor with a viscous body that's skillfully roasted to draw out the bittersweet chocolate, nut and fruit notes