List Price: $14.25
Sale Price: $14.25
(as of 04/22/2016 16:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
The least processed and rarest of all teas, white tea has the highest concentrations of polyphenols and is the most difficult to create and procure. After a year, in early spring when the buds and leaves are nevertheless closed and covered by fine silvery-white downy hairs, the leaves are delicately hand-plucked. They then undergo a meticulously monitored drying method exactly where the tea is withered. Tea Forté works directly with these artisan- farmers who tender the delicate procedure to assure that the white tea that we supply yields an exquisitely subtle tea-drinking knowledge. Tea Forte delivers the very same higher high quality blends from our signature pyramid infusers in loose tea form. The weight of the tea ranges from 50-130 grams depending on the volume of the blend. Every canister tends to make around 35-50 scrumptious cups.
- RARE WHITE ORGANIC TEA with the evocative essence of vanilla orchid infused with the taste of fresh baked pear
- WHITE TEA is the rarest of all tea, yielding an exquisitely subtle tea-drinking experience
- LIGHT-BODIED tea with moderate caffeine, USDA Certified Organic
- STEEPING: Bring fresh, cold water to a boil and pour over 1 teaspoon of tea leaves per 8 ounces of water. Steep 2-4 minutes.
- AWARD WINNER - National Association for Specialty Food