List Price: $14.11
Sale Price: $14.11
(as of 04/22/2016 16:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Founded in 1972, Stash Tea Company initially operated out of an old Portland Victorian style property, supplying loose herbal teas and bulk herbs to organic food stores. Beginning in 1975, the business broadened its concentrate to contain bagged teas and then began to sell a full line of standard, specialty blend and herbal teas directly to fine restaurants and via a mail order catalog to buyers. Nowadays, Stash Tea Organization is one of the biggest specialty tea organizations in the United States. The firm derives its name from an entertaining aspect of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a valuable commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship. The ship’s captain usually was presented with some of the finest teas for his individual use. This supply was his “stash,” stowed meticulously as his “private reserve.” Today, the term is still used to denote something place away cautiously due to the fact of its preciousness.
- This golden brew yields a sweet and spicy cup Aromatic chai spices combine with turmeric, an Indian spice know for its brilliant yellow color and lively flavor notes
- Smoother and milder than a traditional chai, this naturally caffeine-free chai is delicious plain or can be enjoyed with milk and sugar
- Kof-K Kosher and Organic certified, caffeine free, ships in Frustration Free Packaging
- Aromatic chai spices combine with turmeric, an Indian spice known for its brilliant yellow color and lively flavor notes
- Certified organic
- Makes for the perfect start to the morning or afternoon warmup
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Blended in the USA with natural ingredients from around the world.