List Price: $6.64
Sale Price: $6.64
(as of 04/22/2016 16:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
At Spectrum, we perform with talented, dedicated individuals to produce the ideal products feasible, and making use of processes that are gentle to both the planet and our bodies. Our passionate commitment leads us to craft excellent-tasting oils to support people live healthier lives. Given that its founding in 1986, Spectrum has been both a category leader and an market innovator. Most substantial is Spectrum\'s contribution to the market for goods containing omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids (EFA\'s), typically recognized as \"excellent fat\" since they assistance heart wellness, as nicely as the hair, skin and nails. In addition to classic fish sources of omega-3, Spectrum has led the industry with flaxseed items that provide a comparably powerful vegetarian option to fish oil. There are no trans fats in any Spectrum item and no hydrogenated fats are utilised. As a science-primarily based firm, Spectrum sets the industry standard for accurate nutritional analysis and labeling of its merchandise. The company\'s commitment to item integrity begins in the orchards and farms exactly where it sources raw materials and extends to the processing facilities. We are proud to serve your family members the greatest that science and nature can offer.
- Chia seeds are a nutritinal powerhouse used by ancient Aztecs and Mayans
- A source of ALA Omega-3 essential fatty acid that supports heart health
- Fiber which helps support normal functioning of the digestive tract
- High antioxidants
- All natural with no trans fats or hydrogenated oils
- A source of ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) an omega-3 essential fatty acid that supports heart health
- Easily digestible and does not need to be ground
- Fiber which helps support normal functioning of the digestive tract and can have a positive effect on cholesterol
- Higher in antioxidant activity than blueberries