Raw Muscovado Sugar Organic, Blonde, Philippines, 2 LB
List Price: $12.95
Sale Price: $12.95
(as of 09/04/2015 20:58 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
We searched extended and difficult for the excellent organic sweetener for our coffees, and settled on this extraordinary Muscovado sugar purchased direct from the co-op in Antique, Philippines. Its exclusive processing uses a tiny amount of coconut milk (.two%) to coalesce the sugar, reducing the evaporation, creating this sugar less dark than most Muscovados, enabling it to be used 1:1 in recipes calling for brown sugar. Higher in calcium and all-natural minerals, there are more than 740 mg of minerals per one hundred grams of sugar. The taste is clear and clean and so scrumptious our consumers inform us they often just eat it like candy!Packed as two 1-pound packages for far better storage and comfort.
- Raw, organic, Muscovado sugar (from sugar cane)
- Light blonde Muscovado perfect for baking, coffee and tea - stays soft, does not harden!
- Purchased direct from the farm co-op in Antique, Philippines
- Ecologically friendly processing and packaging with resealable tape - better than zipper packs for sugar
- Widely acclaimed as "the best-tasting sugar"