List Price: $25.65
Sale Price: $25.65
(as of 04/22/2016 16:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
The Puroast story begins even though I’m sitting on a Venezuelan coffee farm one morning and I’m served a cup of coffee by my host. The same fellow who grew, roasted and brewed the beans. The taste was in contrast to any coffee I had ever had. Savory, rich and extremely smooth. No bitterness. I assumed this great taste was due to the fact I was on a coffee farm, like drinking wine in a vineyard. It turns out the secret to this flavor was how heat was employed in roasting. I knew then that I wanted to learn how to develop a coffee that is pure to the art of roasting. Puroast Coffee. Following a lengthy journey, we found the proper flavor and Puroast Coffee was born. So my brother and I begin promoting Puroast in regional retailers in California, individuals loved the taste and then we locate out there’s a lot a lot more to the story. Mixed in with the compliments about taste, we received comments telling us Puroast Coffee didn’t upset customers’ stomachs or aggravate their heartburn. There were so many of these comments that we decided to discover out if there was some thing various about Puroast which would be a significant advantage. We found there was a huge distinction in Puroast. Not only does our roasting recipe make for a smoother taste, it also significantly reduces the acid in the coffee by much more than 70% compared to major brands. 70% much less acid than other coffees! This is not just me saying this, it is Dr. Shibamoto and scientific investigation group from the University of California/Davis. Dr. Shibamoto located that in reducing acid levels, our roasting approach significantly elevated the quantity of antioxidants. And by dramatic I mean by 5 times a lot more than other major coffees and 7 times much more than green tea. 7 times more antioxidants than green tea! You will find out what I did on that Venezuelan coffee farm, along with Puroast Coffee’s exquisite flavor, the advantages of decrease acid and wealthy levels of antioxidants will bring you enjoyment like no other coffee you have ever had.
- Puroast Coffee's Bienestar roasting process preserves the smooth, rich flavors that coffee growers throughout the world enjoy every day. Discover Puroast Coffee and taste the difference.
- 70-Percent less acidity compared to other leading coffees, which makes Puroast Coffee ideal for people with chronic heartburn, ulcers or acid reflux
- 7 times more antioxidants than green tea and 5 times more antioxidants than other leading coffees
- The Coffee Grower's Coffee - Enjoy what coffee farmers drink every morning - Puroast Coffee
- 100-Percent premium coffee, no additives, certified kosher, gluten free, calorie free