List Price: $31.63
Sale Price: $31.63
(as of 04/22/2016 16:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
The Puroast story begins whilst I’m sitting on a Venezuelan coffee farm a single morning and I’m served a cup of coffee by my host. The same fellow who grew, roasted and brewed the beans. The taste was as opposed to any coffee I had ever had. Savory, wealthy and very smooth. No bitterness. I assumed this fantastic taste was due to the fact I was on a coffee farm, like drinking wine in a vineyard. It turns out the secret to this flavor was how heat was utilized in roasting. I knew then that I wanted to find out how to generate a coffee that is pure to the art of roasting. Puroast Coffee. Soon after a extended journey, we identified the appropriate flavor and Puroast Coffee was born. So my brother and I begin promoting Puroast in local shops in California, individuals loved the taste and then we find out there’s a lot more to the story. Mixed in with the compliments about taste, we received comments telling us Puroast Coffee didn’t upset customers’ stomachs or aggravate their heartburn. There have been so several of these comments that we decided to discover out if there was anything different about Puroast which would be a considerable advantage. We found there was a massive distinction in Puroast. Not only does our roasting recipe make for a smoother taste, it also significantly reduces the acid in the coffee by a lot more than 70% compared to major brands. 70% less acid than other coffees! This isn’t just me saying this, it’s Dr. Shibamoto and scientific analysis group from the University of California/Davis. Dr. Shibamoto identified that in lowering acid levels, our roasting approach dramatically elevated the amount of antioxidants. And by dramatic I imply by five instances far more than other top coffees and 7 occasions much more than green tea. 7 times far more antioxidants than green tea! You will learn what I did on that Venezuelan coffee farm, along with Puroast Coffee’s exquisite flavor, the rewards of reduce acid and wealthy levels of antioxidants will bring you enjoyment like no other coffee you’ve ever had.
- Puroast Coffee's Bienestar roasting process preserves the smooth, rich flavors that coffee growers throughout the world enjoy every day. Discover Puroast Coffee and taste the difference.
- 70-Percent less acidity compared to other leading coffees, which makes Puroast Coffee ideal for people with chronic heartburn, ulcers or acid reflux
- 7 times more antioxidants than green tea and 5 times more antioxidants than other leading coffees
- The Coffee Grower's Coffee - Enjoy what coffee farmers drink every morning - Puroast Coffee
- 100-Percent premium coffee, no additives, certified kosher, gluten free, calorie free