List Price: $49.60
Sale Price: $49.60
(as of 09/04/2015 20:58 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
The Puroast story begins while I’m sitting on a Venezuelan coffee farm a single morning and I’m served a cup of coffee by my host. The identical fellow who grew, roasted and brewed the beans. The taste was in contrast to any coffee I had ever had. Savory, wealthy and extremely smooth. No bitterness. I assumed this great taste was because I was on a coffee farm, like drinking wine in a vineyard. It turns out the secret to this flavor was how heat was used in roasting. I knew then that I wanted to understand how to generate a coffee that is pure to the art of roasting. Puroast Coffee. Following a long journey, we found the proper flavor and Puroast Coffee was born. So my brother and I start promoting Puroast in neighborhood retailers in California, men and women loved the taste and then we discover out there’s a lot a lot more to the story. Mixed in with the compliments about taste, we received comments telling us Puroast Coffee didn’t upset customers’ stomachs or aggravate their heartburn. There were so many of these comments that we decided to uncover out if there was anything different about Puroast which would be a considerable advantage. We discovered there was a huge distinction in Puroast. Not only does our roasting recipe make for a smoother taste, it also tremendously reduces the acid in the coffee by far more than 70% compared to leading brands. 70% much less acid than other coffees! This is not just me saying this, it’s Dr. Shibamoto and scientific research group from the University of California/Davis. Dr. Shibamoto located that in decreasing acid levels, our roasting approach dramatically improved the amount of antioxidants. And by dramatic I mean by 5 times a lot more than other major coffees and 7 instances more than green tea. 7 times much more antioxidants than green tea! You will discover what I did on that Venezuelan coffee farm, along with Puroast Coffee’s exquisite flavor, the advantages of reduce acid and rich levels of antioxidants will bring you enjoyment like no other coffee you’ve ever had.
- A feel better cup of coffee.
- 70% less acidity compared to other leading coffees, which makes Puroast ideal for people with chronic heartburn, ulcers or acid reflux
- 7 times more antioxidants than green tea and 5 times more antioxidants than other leading coffees
- 100% premium coffee, no additives, certified kosher, gluten free, calorie free
- Puroast Coffee gives you the great, full bodied taste with organic coffee beans that preserves the smooth, rich flavors long associated with the organic coffee; Our process allows the full bodied flavor of the bean to express itself without a bitter, acidic aftertaste