List Price: $24.70
Sale Price: $24.70
(as of 04/22/2016 16:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
The Puroast story begins even though I’m sitting on a Venezuelan coffee farm one morning and I’m served a cup of coffee by my host. The same fellow who grew, roasted and brewed the beans. The taste was unlike any coffee I had ever had. Savory, rich and really smooth. No bitterness. I assumed this wonderful taste was simply because I was on a coffee farm, like drinking wine in a vineyard. It turns out the secret to this flavor was how heat was used in roasting. I knew then that I wanted to understand how to produce a coffee that is pure to the art of roasting. Puroast Coffee. Following a extended journey, we located the appropriate flavor and Puroast Coffee was born. So my brother and I start promoting Puroast in neighborhood shops in California, men and women loved the taste and then we locate out there’s a lot more to the story. Mixed in with the compliments about taste, we received comments telling us Puroast Coffee didn’t upset customers’ stomachs or aggravate their heartburn. There had been so several of these comments that we decided to find out if there was some thing different about Puroast which would be a considerable benefit. We found there was a huge difference in Puroast. Not only does our roasting recipe make for a smoother taste, it also drastically reduces the acid in the coffee by more than 70% compared to major brands. 70% significantly less acid than other coffees! This is not just me saying this, it’s Dr. Shibamoto and scientific investigation group from the University of California/Davis. Dr. Shibamoto identified that in reducing acid levels, our roasting procedure significantly improved the amount of antioxidants. And by dramatic I mean by five instances a lot more than other top coffees and 7 occasions much more than green tea. 7 instances much more antioxidants than green tea! You will discover what I did on that Venezuelan coffee farm, along with Puroast Coffee’s exquisite flavor, the rewards of reduce acid and wealthy levels of antioxidants will bring you enjoyment like no other coffee you’ve ever had.
- Puroast Coffee's Bienestar roasting process preserves the smooth, rich flavors that coffee growers throughout the world enjoy every day. Discover Puroast Coffee and taste the difference.
- 70-Percent less acidity compared to other leading coffees, which makes Puroast Coffee ideal for people with chronic heartburn, ulcers or acid reflux
- 7 times more antioxidants than green tea and 5 times more antioxidants than other leading coffees
- The Coffee Grower's Coffee - Enjoy what coffee farmers drink every morning - Puroast Coffee
- 100-Percent premium coffee, no additives, gluten free, certified kosher, calorie free