Peru Approcassi Cajamarca Fair Trade Shade Grown Organic Coffee Beans (Light Roast (City), 3 Pounds Whole Beans)
List Price: $30.00
Sale Price: $30.00
(as of 04/22/2016 16:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Lima, Oct. 12 (ANDINA). The town of Naranjas, situated in Peru\'s northern Andean area of Cajamarca, produces one of the ideal coffees in the world due to its aroma, flavor and top quality, reported US satellite and cable television enterprise news channel CNBC. Sunshine in your cup, grown by farmers of the APPROCASSI Fair Trade Group from Cajamarca province in Peru. Which indicates you are not just acquiring an excellent coffee, you happen to be supporting sustainable farming, also. The coffee crop is cultivated in between trees so it is shielded totally from the sun. The Peruvian coffee is grown fully in shade. The beans are picked more than a period of five months, i.e. Might to September by hand. The subsequent step, pulping, is also carried out by hand after which the beans are stored in enormous fermentation tanks which aids in cleaning them. Lastly, the coffee beans are transported to the marketplace exactly where about 80 percent is exported. The farms exactly where the coffee is grown are small, about two-three acres each and every where the farmers work challenging to uphold the remarkable high quality of the crop making use of exclusively indigenous techniques. Each farm is equipped with a micro-wet milling technique which is yet another effort to hold Peru totally free type any sort of chemical pollution. Full City Plus, a few snaps into 2nd crack, was nice, chocolaty, but more a single-dimensional. The wet aroma has heather-like flowers. At that magical roast level, at City Plus, the cup has a wonderful milky chocolate, almonds, coconut. It is like a candy bar! There is a muted, clean fruit flavor Bosc Pear, turning to milk chocolate in the finish, with bittering hints of almond skins. Roast Type: Light, City Plus to Medium Roast, Full City Plus
- Fresh Roasted Each Morning & Shipped in the Afternoon! A mellow, gentle coffee with a subtle nutty flavor and a pleasingly natural sweetness.
- There are two things that contribute to the amazing and unparalleled taste of Peruvian coffee:
- One, it is organically grown since 1700 AD and the technique that the farmers use has been handed over by word of mouth from generation to generation.
- And two, there is no interference yet from modern technology on any of the 110 thousand coffee farms in Peru.
- The combined effect of these two factors is that the organic Peruvian coffee has a remarkable taste the richness of which no one has yet been able to copy.