List Price: $13.73
Sale Price: $13.73
(as of 09/04/2015 20:58 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Nutiva’s organic coconut flour is made from fresh organic coconut meat from the Philippines. It is dried and defatted, then finely ground to a flour. It’s produced in tiny batches at low temperatures to make certain that the freshness and high quality of the solution.
- Coconut is an excellent source of dietary fiber that facilitates healthy digestion and absorption of vitamins and minerals
- Coconut flour is also low in sodium, digestible carbohydrates, and very low in cholesterol
- Coconut flour is low in sodium, digestible carbohydrates and very low in cholesterol
- Excellent allergen-free baking ingredient for those with Celiac disease as well as a growing population of people with gluten sensitivity
- Non-grain alternative to wheat and other grain flours
- Full of fiber and low in digestible carbohydrates