New! Authentic Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder By Jade Leaf Organics - 100% USDA Certified Organic, All Natural, Nothing Added - Culinary Grade for Mixing into Smoothies, Lattes, Baking & Cooking Recipes (100g value size)
List Price: $19.95
Sale Price: $19.95
(as of 09/04/2015 20:58 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Often ASKED Queries What grade of Matcha is this, and how do I use it? This is Culinary Grade Matcha, which is an cost-effective way to add a scrumptious, wholesome boost to smoothies, lattes, baked goods, and other dishes. What is the difference among Culinary and Ceremonial grades? Basic: Culinary grade is meant for mixing into recipes as an ingredient, even though Ceremonial grade is meant to be ready traditionally as a tea (just mixed with hot water and whisked). Culinary grade is much more cost-effective for day to day use, producing it straightforward to fit the health benefits of Matcha into your diet plan. Does it include caffeine? Yes, each half-teaspoon (1g) serving includes roughly 34mg of caffeine, about 1/three a cup of coffee. However, Matcha also contains L-Theanine, which has a calming and leveling affect, so it doesn\'t make you feel jittery or wired like coffee does. What are other health benefits? - Boosts metabolism and assists burns calories - Calms and relaxes you from pressure or anxiousness - Rich in antioxidants (137x the amount in standard green tea!) Are there other use situations for Culinary Matcha? Yes! Many of our clients make a healthy facial mask using our Culinary Grade, by mixing it with just a bit of water to type a paste. Exactly where does this Matcha come from? Our Matcha is grown by Nagata Chaen, a single estate, organically focused household farm near the city of Uji in Kyoto, Japan. What if I do not like it? If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any cause, just e-mail us and we\'ll refund your order in complete, no concerns asked.
- 100% USDA Organic Green Tea Powder, All Natural, Nothing Added (naturally gluten free and vegan)
- Authentic Japanese Matcha - sourced directly from a single estate family farm Uji, Japan, allowing us to provide much better quality at better pricing than our competitors
- Create Amazing Matcha Recipes - our Culinary Grade is an affordable way to add a delicious, healthy boost to smoothies, lattes, baked goods, and other dishes
- Healthy Superfood - rich in antioxidants, helps boost metabolism, great source of natural energy and mental clarity
- Love It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Matcha for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked