List Price: $8.47
Sale Price: $8.47
(as of 04/22/2016 16:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Dried white mulberries are treasured for their unique sweet flavor and chewy texture, as nicely as for their impressive antioxidant content. They’re an superb supply of vitamin C and contain 3 grams of protein in every single 1 ounce serving, which is a lot for a sweet fruit! Mulberries also give a plentiful quantity of iron, fiber and calcium and they include resveratrol, the antioxidant that is renowned for getting in red wine. Navitas Naturals Mulberries are organically grown and sun-dried on the ancient fertile plains of Turkey, where they have been sustainably harvested for thousands of years. The berries have a flavor and chewiness similar to dried figs and raisins. They are a satisfying snack, or these sweet low-sugar berries can improve trail mix, granola, yogurt, smoothies, energy bars, baked goods, salads and a lot more.
- 100% certified organic, kosher, non-GMO, certified gluten-free, vegan and raw
- Dried white mulberries are known for their high level of antioxidants, including resveratrol - the famous nutrient in red wine
- The chewy, dried berries are an excellent source of vitamin C and contain 3 grams of protein per serving and a plentiful amount of iron, fiber and calcium
- Enjoy these sweet low-sugar berries as a snack, or enhance your trail mix, granola, yogurt, smoothies, energy bars, baked goods, and salads
- Food for modern life. Great for home consumption or use in your healthy restaurant or café.