List Price: $39.67
Sale Price: $39.67
(as of 09/04/2015 20:58 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
What is great about this cereal? Mesa Sunrise has a delicious taste and six g of fiber per serving, producing it a higher in fiber cereal. Mesa Sunrise also has very small sodium. Diets low in sodium may decrease the danger of high blood stress, a illness connected with a lot of factors. What is very good about certified organic goodness? Great food. No synthetic pesticides. No preservatives or additives. No genetically engineered seeds or components. No irradiation. Excellent ecology. No irradiation, very good ecology, enriched with drought resistant soil. Less soil erosion, less groundwater pollution, enhanced farm biodiversity, a product of the Canada.
- A unique medley of Indian corn, flax, and amaranth blended into crunchy, golden cereal flakes and naturally sweetened
- Pack of six 26.4-ounce Eco Pac bags
- USDA organic certified means that they are grown without synthetic herbicides, pesticides, and nasty chemicals
- Contains the whole grain goodness of organic flax, buckwheat, and the ancient grains quinoa and amaranth
- Certified gluten-free and wheat-free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization
- All Nature's Path products are kosher
- All Nature's Path gluten-free products are also non-GMO verified by the Non GMO project--for gluten-free diets, the additional level of purity assures that the foods are in their truest and purest forms and without any genetic modifications
- Nature's Path was the first USDA Certified producer of organic breakfast cereal in North America and they are the largest manufacturer of organic cereals to this day