List Price: $11.01
Sale Price: $11.01
(as of 09/04/2015 20:58 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Hemp hearts are the very ideal and most nutritious part of the hemp seed. By shelling the hemp seed, you get only the center, with its raw nutrition, rich nutty flavor and tender crunch. So simple to use, consume them straight out of the package or sprinkle on something – salad, cereal or yogurt – the only limit is your imagination. Unlike some other seeds, there is no want to grind Hemp Hearts to get at the extraordinary nutrition. They are complete of protein with 10 grams of total (all the amino acids), plant-primarily based protein per 30 gram (3 tablespoons) serving size. Hemp Hearts are also a fantastic way to add omegas or EFAs (vital fatty acids) to your diet. According to the Planet Overall health Organization, the ideal ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 EFAs is 4:1 and the naturally occurring ratio in Hemp Hearts is three.75:1. Hemp Hearts contain a lot more protein and omegas and much less carbs than a similar serving of Chia or Flax. Manitoba Harvest is the world’s biggest hemp food manufacturer to grow, make and sell our personal line of hemp foods. Our producer partners deliver entire seed directly to our state-of-the-art, BRC (the highest level of food safety and high quality certification in the world) certified facility. Here we remove the hard outer shell of the hemp seed, leaving just the soft, tasty Hemp Heart, which are tested for good quality then sealed in a modified atmosphere, light impermeable package to lock in the freshness. All of our packaging includes the ‘packaged on’ and ‘best before’ dates to ensure you are getting the highest high quality product offered. Hemp Hearts, as with all Manitoba Harvest merchandise, is Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Great tasting Hemp Hearts have a slightly nutty taste, similar to a sunflower seed or pine nut
- Simply sprinkle on salad, cereal, granola, oatmeal & yogurt, add to smoothies and recipes or eat straight from the package
- Contains more protein and omegas and less carbs than the same serving of Chia or Flax
- Hemp Hearts are non-GMO project verified, Vegan, Whole 30, Kosher, Paleo, and made with 100% wind power
- Incredibly nutritious, raw, low carb, with 10g easy to digest plant-based protein and 10g omegas per 30g serving