List Price: $8.30
Sale Price: $8.30
(as of 04/22/2016 16:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
This 100 % organic cotton general with feet is super-soft and gives a completely snug fit each and every time. In sizes newborn/preemie (up to 7 pounds), -three months and 3D, the garment has a fold-over, gloved-sleeve selection for added warmth and protection from self-scratching. Sizes six-9 months and 9-12 months do not have fold-over choices on the sleeves, given that older babies need to have to have totally free hands to create and explore. A best seller, this general characteristics rubber-dot soles below-foot for added security to avoid slipping. Pair with an organic L\'ovedbaby hat and swaddling blanket for the best take me home and preserve me cozy outfit. Accessible in a wide assortment of coordinating solids, stripes and restricted-edition prints, in five hassle-free sizes. All of L\'ovedbaby\'s organic cotton garments are GOTS-certified (Worldwide Organic Textile Common, the world\'s major processing regular for textiles produced from organic fibers).
- Super-soft and offers a perfectly snug fit, small sizes have gloved sleeves for protection from self-scratching, sizes 6-9 months and 9-12 months do not have a cuffed/fold-over mitt sleeve. In the 6-9 months and 9-12 months sizes, the garment has underfoot added rubber-dot soles to prevent slipping
- Mix and match with a L'ovedbaby swaddling blanket and cute cap for the perfect gift
- newborn size is 0-7 pounds and perfect for preemies
- Available in solid colors, stripe color ways, limited-edition prints
- Our cotton basics clothing utilizes 100 percent gots certified organic cotton, minimally processed using safe and gentle water-based dye for color, safety tested and compliant with CPSIA