Kiss Me Organics - Organic Dandelion Root Tea - 100 Tea Bag Value Pack - USDA Organic - Supports Healthy Digestion - Aids in Liver & Kidney Detoxification - TWO HEAPING GRAMS PER TEA BAG- 20-Count Boxes (Pack of 5)
List Price: $19.70
Sale Price: $19.70
(as of 09/04/2015 20:58 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Organic, wild-harvested dandelion roots can help in detoxification and liver cleanse. When employed as portion of a healthier diet plan dandelion root can contribute to a healthful digestive tract and reduced cholesterol levels. Raw dandelion root is believed to maintain much more of the wholesome nutrients as compared to roasted.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY DIGESTION, KIDNEY HEALTH & LIVER FUNCTION Detox the liver, gallbladder, and kidneys from toxins that can build up over time. Healthy digestion helps the body to absorb more nutrients and improve physical & cognitive functions.
- RAW, ORGANIC & VITAMIN RICH Raw Dandelion Root is extremely nutrient rich and provides more essential minerals and vitamins to your body when compared to roasted Dandelion Root. High in Vitamins A, C, D and B-complex plus Iron, Potassium and Zinc. Inflammation-reducing antioxidants aids the body's natural immune system.
- TWO HEAPING GRAMS PER TEA BAG. Compare to other brands with only 1.5 grams i.e. Traditional Medicinals.
- HIBISCUS & CINNAMON While enhancing the earthy flavor, and adding a hint of flowery sweetness to every cup, hibiscus has been shown to help regulate high blood pressure and Cinnamon has been shown to regulate blood sugar and reduce bad cholesterol.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE If for any reason you are dissatisfied with our Organic Dandelion Root Tea we will give you a hassle-free, no questions asked refund. Your happiness means that much to us at Kiss Me Organics.