Jade Leaf - Organic Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder, Classic Culinary Grade (For Blending & Baking) - [30g Starter Size]
List Price: $10.00
Sale Price: $10.00
(as of 04/22/2016 16:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Frequently ASKED Concerns What grade of Matcha is this, and how do I use it? This is Culinary Grade Matcha, which is an cost-effective way to add a delicious, healthy boost to smoothies, lattes, baked goods, and other dishes. What\'s the difference between Culinary and Ceremonial grades? Straightforward: Culinary grade is meant for mixing into recipes as an ingredient, while Ceremonial grade is meant to be ready traditionally as a tea (just mixed with hot water and whisked). Culinary grade is far more affordable for day to day use, creating it simple to match the wellness benefits of Matcha into your diet plan. Does it contain caffeine? Yes, each and every half-teaspoon (1g) serving consists of roughly 34mg of caffeine, about 1/3 a cup of coffee. However, Matcha also contains L-Theanine, which has a calming and leveling affect, so it doesn\'t make you feel jittery or wired like coffee does. What are other wellness rewards? - Boosts metabolism and helps burns calories - Calms and relaxes you from stress or anxiousness - Wealthy in antioxidants (137x the amount in conventional green tea!) Are there other use situations for Culinary Matcha? Yes! Several of our clients make a wholesome facial mask utilizing our Culinary Grade, by mixing it with just a bit of water to type a paste. Where does this Matcha come from? Our Matcha is grown by Nagata Chaen, a single estate, organically focused loved ones farm close to the city of Uji in Kyoto, Japan. What if I never like it? If you are not one hundred% happy with your buy for any purpose, just e-mail us and we\'ll refund your order in full, no questions asked.
- 100% USDA Matcha Organic Green Tea Powder, All Natural, Nothing Added (naturally gluten free and vegan)
- Authentic Japanese Matcha - sourced directly from a single estate family farm Uji, Japan, allowing us to provide much better quality at better pricing than our competitors
- Create Amazing Matcha Recipes - our Culinary Grade Matcha is an affordable way to add a delicious, healthy boost to smoothies, lattes, baked goods, and other dishes
- Healthy Superfood - matcha is rich in antioxidants, helps boost metabolism, great source of natural energy and mental clarity
- Love It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Matcha for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked