Garden of Eatin' Sesame Blues Chips, 7.5 Oz
List Price: $2.89
Sale Price: $2.89
(as of 09/04/2015 20:58 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: unspecified
Take our original Blue Corn Tortilla Chips, and in this case add some thing unique, the zip of sesame seeds. And you get Sesame Blues. The original Garden of Eatin\' Sesame Blues® Tortilla Chips.Those tiny bursts of sesame flavor make a tortilla chip into one thing else entirely. At Garden of Eatin\' we make the \"original\" Blue Chips. They are really blue in colour because several years ago our founder Al Jacobson purchased an complete crop of blue corn (an ancient tradition of the Hopi and Zuni tribes -- men and women who actually know their corn) and thought it would make a excellent tortilla chip. Then we added a little snap to every single bite with a sprinkling of sesame seeds on each chip.
- 7.5-ounce package of tortilla chips
- Made with organic blue corn, sesame seeds, and a sprinkling of sea salt
- Certified organic; no preservatives, hydrogenated oil, or genetically engineered ingredients
- Crisp and sturdy chips perfect for dipping
- Wholesome, all-natural snacks produced in the United States