List Price: $8.49
Sale Price: $8.49
(as of 04/22/2016 16:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Food to Reside Certified Organic Sunflower Seeds make an excellent snack as they are nutritious, tasty, and will not add any centimeters to your waistline. These seeds are widely used in cuisine and are the supply of the most well-known plant oil in the globe. Nutritional Worth Sunflower seeds are packed with dietary fiber and have the highest level of vitamin E when compared to any other seed. Therefore, they improve your all-natural beauty and safeguard you from the nasty effects of oxidation. Mineral-smart, sunflower seeds are a great source of copper, phosphorus, magnesium, and manganese Directions You can add Food to Live Raw Sunflower Seeds to a selection of culinary dishes, sprinkle them over salads, or ground them into homemade flour. The latter strategy is utilised in Germany and a couple of other nations in Central Europe. You can also coat the seeds in chocolate or candy them to make a delicious sweet. They taste wonderful regardless of whether or not the seeds are raw or roasted. This item is processed in a facility that also processes tree nuts and wheat.
- Non-GMO, unsalted, gluten-free sunflower seeds of the highest quality. Shelled and packed fresh.
- Food to Live Certified Organic Sunflower Seeds can be enjoyed raw or roasted and flavored to your taste.
- Wonderful source of essential minerals, vitamin E, proteins, and dietary fiber.
- You can eat these amazing sunflower seeds as a snack or add them to a variety of dishes.
- They come in a resealable bag that will help keep the seeds fresh.