List Price: $21.99
Sale Price: $21.99
(as of 04/22/2016 16:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Medjool dates have been deemed a delicacy for thousands of years. Their exceptional nutritional worth as effectively as their delightfully sweet flavor earned them a location at the tables of kings. Today dates are not the luxury meals they used to be, so absolutely everyone can take pleasure in the advantages they offer you. These fruits are scrumptious, sweet, free of charge of \"bad\" fats, and give you a boost of energy. Medjool dates include 50% a lot more potassium than bananas, which indicates they have a significantly stronger positive impact on your cardiovascular and nervous system. Organic Medjool dates make a wonderful standalone snack, and they can also be used in a selection of recipes. They go especially effectively with granolas, candy, biscuits, and salads. You can also add them to particular cereal dishes, like couscous or wild rice casserole. Adding some dates to sweeten your protein shake can enhance its taste as well as enhance its nutritional value. Extra Details: Ingredients: Organic Medjool Dates CAUTION: Dates Contain Pits Allergy Information: Packaged in a facility that also processes tree nuts and wheat Storage Information: Cold Storage Suggested Storage Time: Up to 12 Months Country of Origin: USA
- These are the finest quality organic Medjool dates grown in the USA. They are handpicked to ensure that each date is perfect in size and color.
- Medjool dates give you a boost of power. One ounce of them (28 grams) contains 21 grams of carbohydrates, which means that dates are powerhouse fruits.
- Eating 2-4 dates a day provides you with one of the 5-a-day necessary servings of vitamins and minerals you need to consume to stay healthy.
- Our organic Medjool dates are large, meaty, sweet, and deliciously juicy. They are the very best of the best.
- Medjool dates are known as the "fruit of kings" and they used to be reserved exclusively for royalty. But today you can also enjoy the delicious, rich flavor of these fruits.