List Price: $15.99
Sale Price: $15.99
(as of 09/04/2015 20:58 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Purchase Premium Good quality Brazil Nuts only from Meals-To-Live and SOLD by Meals-To-Reside. BEWARE of imitations - we think in top quality nuts.
- Buy Premium Quality Brazil Nuts only from Food-To-Live and SOLD by Food-To-Live. BEWARE of imitations - we believe in quality nuts.
- Raw Whole Nuts, Unsalted, Shelled, Delicious & Healthy
- Organic, Non-GMO, Natural, Premium Quality, Highest Purity, Large Size
- Brazil nuts come entirely from wild collection rather than from plantations. Therefore, all Brazil Nuts are Non-GMO by nature.
- Nutritionally, Brazil nuts are a good source of some vitamins and minerals. A cup (133 grams) of Brazil nuts contains the vitamins thiamin (0.8 mg-55% DV) and vitamin E (7.6 mg-38% DV); minerals calcium (213 mg-21% DV), magnesium (500 mg-125% DV), phosphorus (946 mg-96% DV), copper (2.3 mg-116% DV), and manganese (1.6 mg-81%). Brazil nuts are perhaps the richest dietary source of selenium; 28 g (1 oz, 6-8 nuts) can contain as much as 544 µg.