List Price: $48.49
Sale Price: $48.49
(as of 04/22/2016 16:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Almonds have been revered as 1 of the most scrumptious and healthiest foods for hundreds of years. They are used in numerous national cuisines and offer a fantastic power increase if eaten as a snack. Food to Reside Certified Organic Almonds supply all the wellness benefits of unpasteurized almonds. Nutritional Value Organic almonds are exceptionally rich in nutrients. They include massive amounts of: - Vitamin E - Riboflavin - Copper - Phosphorus - Magnesium - Manganese They give you with a increase of antioxidants, as nicely as strengthen your bones, hair, and nails. Directions Store Food to Reside Certified Organic Almonds in a cool and dark spot, and they will remain fresh and delicious for months. Almonds can be added to a range of dishes, specially to confections and desserts. You can get pleasure from raw nuts as a quickly snack or turn them into delicious and healthy butter. You can even add them to smoothies and homemade protein shakes. This product is processed in a facility that also processes wheat. WARNING: Contains Tree Nuts!
- Truly raw and unpasteurized, Food to Live Certified Organic Almonds are large, evenly shaped, and delicious.
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegan-friendly almonds that make a great tasty snack.
- Eat them raw or roasted, make almond milk, meal, or butter. Everything tastes better with almonds.
- Food to Live Certified Organic Almonds are unsalted, so you can roast and flavor them to your taste.
- Packed in a quality resealable bag that will help you keep the almonds fresh for months.