List Price: $46.99
Sale Price: $46.99
(as of 09/04/2015 20:58 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Free Shipping: unspecified
1. Macadamia nuts are high in monounsaturated fatty acid (\"excellent\" fat. Eighty percent of fat in macadamia oil is monounsaturated - six percentage points larger than olive oil, which checks in at 74 percent. 2. Macadamias contain flavenoids (a phytochemical) and tocopherols (vitamin E), which are potent antioxidants. 3. Unsalted macadamia nuts contain no cholesterol and are low in sodium and saturated fats. four. Macadamias include vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, and iron. 5. The macadamia nut is one of the handful of foods that contain palmitoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid, promoting optimistic fat metabolism. 6. Macadamia nut oil includes Omega 3.
- Raw Nuts, Unsalted, No Shell
- Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Kosher
- Gluten Free, Cholesterol Free
- These are a true nut lover's delight! The uniquely flavorful and creamy taste of a raw mac is incomparable. These crunchy little guys are perfect for baking (in savory dishes too - oh wow, try them on grilled mahi mahi...) and loaded with protein and calcium.
- Buy Premium Quality Macadamia Nuts only from Food To Live and SOLD by Food To Live. BEWARE of imitations - we believe in quality nuts.