EKOCUPS Organic Artisan Coffee, Guatemalan , Medium roast for Keurig K-cup single serve Brewers, 40 count
List Price: $24.80
Sale Price: $24.80
(as of 04/22/2016 16:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
40 count pack of elegant and refined fair-trade 100% organic Guatemalan Guaya\'b coffee with deep cocoa and complex spice notes. Exquisite balance with a dense physique and rich finish. Created responsibly and compatible with the Keurig K-cup brewer. Recyclable capsule technology - cool, peel, recycle.
- Works with most Keurig K cup Brewers but is NOT compatible with the Keurig 2.0 brewer
- 100% ORGANIC and FAIR TRADE ARTISAN COFFEE, rich and dark SINGLE ORIGIN Coffee Guatemalan coffee with a strong robust body and a sweet finish.
- Fair-trade, organic in recyclable capsules.
- 13 grams of coffee packed into our EKOCUPS, 30%+ more coffee per cup than the average brand of single serve cups for a richer cup of coffee that just tastes better.
- USDA Certified, Fair Trade and Organic Coffee. Gluten and Lactose free OU Kosher and Vegan; Using cool-peel-recycle technology, allowing our plastic cups to be recyclable by removing the lid and filter after brewing and recycling the cup.
- Compatible with Keurig K-Cup brewers and other single serve brewers, not compatible with Keurig VUE. EKOCUPS has no affiliation with Keurig, Green Mountain or K-Cup; K-Cup is registered trademark of Keurig and/or Green Mountain