DOCTOR KING 100% Finest Ceremonial Grade Organic Japanese Matcha Green Tea - Top Grade: Ceremonial Grade A - Net Weight 1.06 oz (Premium, Top Quality, Grade A, First Harvest Matcha).
List Price: $24.99
Sale Price: $24.99
(as of 09/04/2015 20:58 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
WHAT IS MATCHA? Medical professional King Finest Ceremonial Grade Organic Japanese Matcha is an exquisite, finely milled green tea made from the finest, young, shade-grown leaves, which have been selected during the 1st harvest from Camellia Sinensis plants grown in lovely organic tea gardens in Japan. For the duration of cultivation, unique covers were applied more than the plants for a lot more than twenty days to create shade. Shade induces production of chlorophyll, L-theanine and other valuable nutrients in the leaves. As opposed to other green teas (exactly where soon after steeping the tea, the leaves are removed), the leaves are consumed in matcha green tea, with all their beneficial nutrients. WHAT ARE THE Wellness Benefits OF ORGANIC JAPANESE MATCHA? The wellness rewards include:  Matcha tea is a SUPER due to the higher density of antioxidants. Investigation at the University of Colorado Colorado Springs, USA, indicates that Ceremonial Grade Japanese Matcha contains 137 times the epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) antioxidants of regular green tea, particularly China Green Suggestions Green Tea (Weiss et al., 2003). Antioxidants are essential in assisting to Shield cells, DNA and other molecules in the physique from damaging free of charge RADICALS. Free of charge radicals are a cause of a lot of common diseases.  Investigation suggests that matcha green tea helps with WEIGHT LOSS (fat loss) as component of a healthful diet plan and life-style. There are a variety of mechanisms. For instance, EGCG inhibits the enzyme catechol-O-methyltransferase, which leads to an increase in noradrenaline. Noradrenaline leads to activation of hormone-sensitive lipase which brings about fat breakdown. [three] L-theanine has several rewards e.g. it improves RELAXATION without having inducing drowsiness and increases CONCENTRATION with out inducing anxiousness. Matcha is low in caffeine (32 mg caffeine per gram of matcha). Due to these and many other health positive aspects, numerous doctors and nutritionists advise that you drink highest quality organic Japanese matcha tea every day.
- WHAT IS MATCHA? DOCTOR KING Finest Ceremonial Grade Organic Japanese Matcha is a special, EXQUISITE, FINELY-MILLED GREEN TEA POWDER made from the finest, young, shade-grown leaves, which were selected during the first harvest from Camellia Sinensis plants grown in beautiful organic tea gardens in Japan. During cultivation, special covers were applied over the plants for more than twenty days to produce shade. Shade induces production of chlorophyll, L-theanine and other valuable nutrients in the leaves. Unlike other green teas (where after steeping the tea, the leaves are removed), the leaves are consumed in matcha green tea, with all their valuable nutrients!
- WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF MATCHA? The health benefits of this product include: [Benefit 1] This product is a SUPERFOOD due to the high density of antioxidants. Research at the University of Colorado Colorado Springs, USA, indicates that Japanese Matcha contains 137 times the epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) antioxidants of China Green Tips Green Tea (Weiss et al., 2003). Antioxidants are important in helping to PROTECT cells, DNA and other molecules in the body from damaging free radicals. Free radicals are a cause of many common diseases! [Benefit 2] Research also suggests that matcha green tea helps with WEIGHT LOSS (fat loss) as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle. There are various mechanisms. For example, EGCG inhibits the enzyme catechol-O-methyltransferase, which leads to an increase in noradrenaline. Noradrenaline leads to activation of hormone-sensitive lipase which brings about fat breakdown. [Benefit 3] L-theanine has many benefits. For example, it improves RELAXATION without inducing drowsiness and increases CONCENTRATION without inducing anxiety. [Benefit 4] Matcha tea contains 32 mg of caffeine per one gram serving. It's low in caffeine relative to a cup of coffee. References are available on request. Therefore, Organic Japanese Matcha is RECOMMENDED BY MANY DOCTORS AND NUTRITIONISTS.
- BEST QUALITY, BEST-TASTING, FRESHEST MATCHA ON AMAZON: There are different grades of matcha. This product is GENUINE FINEST CEREMONIAL GRADE Organic Japanese Matcha (GRADE A). Ceremonial GRADE A matcha is the finest (highest grade). Ceremonial GRADE A Matcha is SUPERIOR to lower grade matcha (such as Ceremonial Grade B matcha and culinary grade matcha) in terms of nutritional content, color and taste! This product is perfect for making matcha tea. FRESHNESS IS GUARANTEED: This product is freshly made in Japan every month or so from whole green leaves which are flash steamed to prevent oxidation. Oxidation is the chemical process involving enzymes and oxygen that results in browning of tea leaves. During oxidation, EGCG (a powerful antioxidant) is converted into a different compound, which is undesirable. Flash steaming is not 100% effective in preventing oxidation. Therefore, in addition to flash steaming, the green tea leaves are stored in Japan in optimal conditions (involving 100% nitrogen, which is a harmless non-reactive gas found in the air) to maximize prevention of oxidation. Therefore, the leaves used to make this brand of matcha are as fresh as the day they were picked. The key to preventing oxidation is avoiding exposure of the green tea leaves to oxygen. Oxygen is present in any container, but not in the optimal storage conditions in Japan. By preparing matcha every month from leaves that are stored in optimal conditions, we minimize the amount of time that the leaves are exposed to oxygen before they reach the customer. In addition, our matcha is packed in hermetically-sealed (air-tight) food safe laminated foil bags to maintain the freshness. Once packed, the matcha is flown by express air freight from Japan to the USA (we do not use cheaper, slower, shipping freight) to ensure that the products reach America quickly. We have paid great attention to detail to ensure that our customers enjoy matcha that is as fresh as possible!
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY USDA (United States Department of Agriculture), JONA (Japan Organic and Natural Foods Association) and Soil Association Certification (UK). Our USDA NOP Import Certificate Number is 014DA22357. Our JONA license number is JM80518PC. Our Soil Association license number is DA22357. Triple certification means very high standards for customers. There are many benefits of organic food over non-organic food. The benefits include: [Benefit 1] Organic food contains no artificial additives: no artificial sweeteners, no artificial flavorings, no artificial dyes or colorings, no artificial preservatives. [Benefit 2] Organic food is superior quality food. Recent comprehensive research by Baranski et al in 2014 (a meta-analysis of 343 peer-reviewed publications performed by an international team of experts) reported that there are "statistically significant and meaningful differences in composition between organic and non-organic crops/crop-based foods. Most importantly, the concentrations of a range of antioxidants were found to be substantially higher in organic crops/crop-based foods." [Benefit 3] "Additionally, the frequency of occurrence of pesticide residues was found to be four times higher in conventional (non-organic) crops." [Benefit 4] "Non-organic crops also contained significantly higher concentrations of the toxic metal Cd (Cadmium)" (Baranski et al., 2014). Cadmium is a carcinogen (a substance involved in causing cancer).
- AUTHENTIC PRODUCT OF JAPAN: Japanese matcha is superior to Chinese because generally the Chinese pan fry matcha, which degrades the matcha by damaging the heat-sensitive nutrients including the important antioxidants (EGCG) and L-Theanine! Research at the University of Colorado, USA, indicates that JAPANESE MATCHA contains 137 times the EGCG ANTIOXIDANTS of CHINA Green Tips Green Tea (Weiss et al, 2003)! Laboratory reports on this product show that gamma radiation and lead (a toxic heavy metal) were NOT DETECTED. American research shows that lead contamination is a serious cause for concern in many brands of Chinese matcha. This product is HEALTHY. The quality is guaranteed.