List Price: $47.10
Sale Price: $47.10
(as of 09/04/2015 20:58 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
In contrast to most of our decaf coffees, these beans are decaffeinated using the Swiss Water Procedure. The Swiss Water Procedure is a one hundred% all-natural alternative to the methylene chloride method that has turn out to be the business standard. We roast this range to a complete City Roast to bring out the fullness of the physique. Our Mexican features a moderate physique and solid acidity with nutty undertones. There is only one particular SWP facility in the world, located in Vancouver, Canada. Why is it called “Swiss” and not “Canadian?” Effectively, since the procedure was originally created in Switzerland in the 1930s.
- A Decaf Swiss Water Process Mexican Coffee roasted to the City Roast Level
- Packaged to ensure optimal freshness
- Coffee is roasted fresh immediately prior to packaging and shipping from coffee bean direct's facility
- Coffee beans are slow-roasted to bring out a fuller, more even flavor
- Geat for personal use. Ideal for chefs and food service.