List Price: $55.48
Sale Price: $55.48
(as of 04/22/2016 16:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Nicaragua is a pretty new entry into the coffee export planet (the late 1800s, which qualifies as “fairly new” in the world of coffee!), and has made quite a splash already. Some professionals say that this coffee can give Kona a run for its cash, but only time will inform. The SHG (Strictly Higher Grown) grade right here is specifically crucial, as the highest grown coffees of Nicaragua do not develop the high acidity that is associated with many Central American coffees. This is a really effectively balanced cup, featuring a mild physique, light acidity, and exceptional aroma.
- A Light Roasted SHG Nicaraguan Coffee
- Packaged to ensure optimal freshness
- Coffee is roasted fresh immediately prior to packaging and shipping from coffee bean direct's facility
- Coffee beans are slow-roasted to bring out a fuller, more even flavor
- Geat for personal use. Ideal for chefs and food service.