List Price: $57.89
Sale Price: $57.89
(as of 09/04/2015 20:58 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Nicaragua is a pretty new entry into the coffee export planet (the late 1800s, which qualifies as “fairly new” in the world of coffee!), and has created really a splash currently. Some specialists say that this coffee can give Kona a run for its income, but only time will inform. The SHG (Strictly High Grown) grade here is particularly critical, as the highest grown coffees of Nicaragua do not develop the high acidity that is connected with a lot of Central American coffees. This is a very nicely balanced cup, featuring a mild body, light acidity, and excellent aroma.
- A Light Roasted SHG Nicaraguan Coffee- Ground
- Packaged to ensure optimal freshness
- Coffee is roasted fresh immediately prior to packaging and shipping from coffee bean direct's facility
- Coffee beans are slow-roasted to bring out a fuller, more even flavor
- Geat for personal use. Ideal for chefs and food service.