List Price: $3.99
Sale Price: $3.99
(as of 04/22/2016 16:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Snap and crackle get a nutritious pop with a hearty sprinkling of our puffed royal pearl quinoa. This ancient Bolivian superfood lends its satisfying crunch, gentle nutty flavor, and all nine amino acids to our deep, malty Ecuadorian dark chocolate. Raw cane sugar and Madagascar bourbon vanilla bean finish a classic recipe with pure flavor. The smooth intensity of Dark Quinoa reflects the rainforest from which it hails. Fortaleza sits at the edge of the Ecuadorian coast, where the world’s richest soil and the shade of the forest canopy develop an best atmosphere for native cacao.
- Certified fair trade ingredients.
- Single origin, nutty notes of toasted quinoa sprinkled into malty chocoalte for a light, crispy, crunch.
- 60% cocoa from Ecuador, Madagascar bourbon vanilla bean, and puffed Royal Pearl quinoa.
- Exclusively harvested by Fortaleza Cooperative from Fortaleza, Ecuador.
- Organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, carbon neutral, and sustainablely sourced.