List Price: $8.33
Sale Price: $8.33
(as of 04/22/2016 16:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Plucked from organic trees in the Peruvian Amazon and Ecuadorian Coast, our cacao beans journey to the base of the Andes Mountains, where they are transformed into some of the worlds finest cocoa items. The final destination is Switzerland, where professional chocolatiers craft our exclusive and habit-forming bars and truffles.
- Certified fair trade ingredients.
- Single origin bittersweet chocolate, with a light and balanced mid-mouth; floral, cherry and coffee flavors, caramel base notes, and nutty cocoa highlights.
- 85% cocoa from Ecuador, creating an attractive earth presence, toffee and stone notes, and creamy mouth feel.
- Exclusively harvested by Fortaleza Cooperative from Fortaleza, Ecuador.
- Organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, carbon neutral, and sustainablely sourced.