List Price: $7.83
Sale Price: $7.83
(as of 04/22/2016 16:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Soy Cost-free / Gluten Cost-free / No GMONo Artificial Flavors / No Emulsifiers A Bar to Melt OverThis ultra-silky artisan dark chocolate proves the motto that every little thing is greater with butter. Heritage Swiss cows contribute their lush, grass-fed cream to be churned, browned and stirred into the malty depths of the signature Ecuadorian cacao. The master chocolatiers comprehensive the taste spectrum with a sprinkling of exquisite Fleur de Sel de Guerande for a salty sweet, luxuriously smooth bite. Nourishing Foodie, Farmer and FieldAs committed food activists, we travel far and wide to bring you the world\'s most exotic, scrumptious and sustainable foods. To understand our commitment to fair trade and find out what sustainability implies to us, check out the internet site. The stories from our cacao partners never ever cease to inspire. Appear inside this box to study about the journey of farmers who gave up illegal coca for prosperous cacao - and reforested the Amazon in the process.
- Certified fair trade ingredients.
- Single origin chocolate, with sweet pastured butter and celtic sea salt for a luxuriously smooth bite.
- 60% cocoa from Ecuador, Swiss heritage butterfat cream, sprinkled with Fleur de Sel de Guérande.
- Exclusively harvested by Fortaleza Cooperative from Fortaleza, Ecuador.
- Organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, carbon neutral, and sustainablely sourced.