2.2 Lbs. Organic Jaggery - Pure Indian Foods(R) Brand - Known As Gur, Gud or Panela - Raw Wholesome Brown Sugar
List Price: $14.95
Sale Price: $14.95
(as of 04/22/2016 16:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Jaggery is an unrefined organic sweetener produced by evaporating sugar cane juice. It is known as GUR in India and PANELA in South America. It is a wholesome and healthy alternative to white sugar (which has absolutely nothing but empty calories), whereas jaggery consists of rich molasses with trace minerals naturally present in sugar cane juice. This item is packaged in strong block of 1 Kilogram (two.two lbs.). It can be grated effortlessly using a coarse stainless grater that are usually utilised for grating vegetables and cheese. Grated jaggery can be stored for practical use later. Why organic jaggery is superior to refined sugar? 1) Organic Jaggery does not use toxic chemical substances in the course of its manufacturing. 2) Jaggery includes such trace minerals as potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron and calcium. 3) Jaggery has anti-oxidant properties. 4) Eating even a little piece of jaggery is deeply satisfying.
- Unrefined natural sweetener made by evaporating sugar cane juice.
- Wholesome and healthy alternative to white sugar which has nothing but empty calories.
- Contains rich molasses and minerals. Treasured in India for thousands of years.
- Dissolve in hot water to create a syrup base.
- Organic is important, as conventional sugar cane production/processing involves use of pesticides, chemicals and dyes.